Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Arrival

Woah, what a day. Woke up at 6:00am, went out to breakfast with my parents. Then, shortly after we get back, I find out I have to rush to the doctor's office for an unplanned flu shot. Anyway, get home, hang out for about 3 hours, then its off to the airport.

Get on the plane, spend 13 hours sitting on the plane... get off the plane and get through immigration and customs. Once thats over with, get onto a bus for three hours and finally get to where I'm going to be for the next few months.

Needless to say, I've been awake for close to 24 hours and my body is clueless as to what time it is. Tomorrow its an early start at 8:45 (without an alarm clock), then orientation the rest of the day.

Maybe I'll get some pictures up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Would that be the alarm clock that is here in A2? Sorry about the arm. You will thank us later.
    Happy orienting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Peter! Glad you arrived safely. We're eager to see pictures so get busy, mister! We don't care if you are sleep deprived. You can sleep when you return to the States!

    ReplyDelete