Saturday, August 29, 2009

Packing up

Everything is coming together, and I'm starting to pack. As you can see here its a messy process, but I have to fit all my posessions for three months into 2 suitcases. I've taken over the spare room in my house as a "Staging area" for packing. Mostly procrastinating, but I think several spurts of motivations should get the job done.

3 comments:

  1. Geoff give me the link to your blog, which I will read from time to time since you will be in a country I love. I note with dismay in your pic that a Go Blue sweatshirt is profaning a Calvin sweatshirt by being in close proximity to it(perhaps even touching it)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you actually leave? Or have you left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember packing enough stuff for 4 months into two suitcase (well in my case a suitcase and a backpack) very difficult...i only brought about 10 shirts...but worked out well because i ended up buying lots of clothes =)

    ReplyDelete